What is this blog about?


Environment. Business. Politics. Growth. Decline. My views @LaniBusyB

Thursday 1 December 2011

ooo, Blackberry... bum be dum :(

Today I was once again reminded that, although near UN Territory at COP17, I am still in South Africa - but not where one would have expected. Between the conference hall where I attended the Earth Journalism Network's all-day Climate Communication Workshop, and the Southern Sun Elangeni's ladies' rooms, my mobile was phone went missing - and was duly stolen by somebody.

Five hours later and a new contract at cost, I await the activation of my new SIMM - and have lost all my numbers! So please - call or SMS me so I can re-connect 'cause... as it's on my cell, I NEVER memorise numbers anymore :( ............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your constructive commentary here and let's start a conversation.